Transmission: Manual
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Red
Safety options: Driver Airbag
Options: CD Player
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Car description

Up for sale is my 1992 ford mustang GT 5.0. I purchased this car off of the original owner who bought it brand new.This car has been well taken care of. I wouldn't be afraid to drive this car anywhere. Everything works good, ruse control, ower locks,power windows,and power mirrors. The only thing that doesn't work is the A/C, never had it checked out because I never really needed it. Car has 118,XXX original miles on it. Engine runs great. Manual transmision shifts great. The body is in great shape as well, as no rust, aint does have a few flaws here and there (see pictures) but over all looks very nice. The interior in this car is very nice, o rips, r stains. It hasn't been all hacked up by gauge clusters and what not. I wanted to keep this car looking stock. There have been a few mods done to it which I'll list out for you now.3:73 gearsk&N air filterhas aftermarket exhaust with H Pipe, ot sure what brand the mufflers are.underdrive pulleysupgraded the dash lights to white ledscobra rimsbrand new tire all the way around (Rears are 275/40/R17 Fronts are 255/40/R17) there is a little bit of rubbing if the steering wheel is cranked all the way to one side or the other. normal driving doesn't effect it.new stage 1 clutchremote controled font licence plate flip down holderand some other odd and end restoration parts.If you have any questions, mail or text me any time at (309)-312-1536 or call after 5:00 pm.This car is for sale locally, reserve the right to end the auction at any time.

More classic cars for sale