Land Cruiser LJ77 Turbo Diesel

1992 Toyota Land Cruiser 4 door

Technical specifications of Toyota Land Cruiser 1992

Price: -
Condition: Used
Item location: Milton, Florida, United States
Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser
SubModel: LJ77-LV
Type: Passenger Wagon
Trim: 4 door
Year: 1992
Mileage: 133,000
VIN: 00000000000000000
Color: Burgundy
Engine size: 2-LT Turbo
Number of cylinders: 4
Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Fuel: Diesel
Drive type: 4WD
Interior color: Gray
Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Car description

European Model Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel
VIN # JT1V0LJ7708000470
This is an import model LJ77 Turbo Diesel 2-LT Motor

We have this vehicle at our European port ready to ship at end of auction. Please note this vehicle will ship to New York, Baltimore, Galveston TX, or Brunswick GA, depending on buyers location.On this vehicle shipping time is approximately 3-6 weeks. A little longer than usual as it requires to trans ship one time to North America. Customs clearance typically 3 days.Landy Customs is a registered importer, we have years of import experience and are recognized as a frequent shipper by US Customs. Legal importation is our specialty.
If you are looking for a different Land Cruiser please contact us and allow us to locate a vehicle for you and import on your behalf.
This vehicle is well maintained.Always garage kept. It is from a dry arid climate and has no rust.The frame is in original condition, has not been repainted, and shows normal ware.The interior has no tares, normal ware, original and overall nice and clean.
This Land Cruiser has factory AC
We are importing this vehicle from Europe direct to the buyer.This vehicle is a two owner vehicle, owned previously by a collector.
The 70 Series Land Cruisers were not common for the US but in the rest of the world they are very common, a go to vehicle for Europe, Africa, Australia.These Land Cruiser are great vehicles easily capable of interstate speed 65-90 mph smooth and quiet. They are also tested and commonly used in rugged terrain. This vehicle was not a bush vehicle, but it is capable.It’s also important to affirm it was never in Africa, it’s been registered since day 1 as a European family wagon.
A little about us; we are a family owned business. We are associated with a few European vehicle clubs. Since we have a resident in both the US and in Europe it is very feasible we locate and import the Mercedes, Unimog, Land Rover, or Land Cruiser's.If this Land Cruiser is not exactly to your criteria, then contact us and we'll work with you to locate your vehicle. We have references and a solid history of doing just that.We have exclusivity to import this Cruiser to you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We can offer a 30 day mechanical warranty.
75% of auction value is required at end of the auction, the remaining 25% once we clear the vehicle through US Customs.The buyer or an agent of the buyer can inspect the vehicle at the port after Customs has examined the vehicle.
All legal import documents and a clear US title are provided to the buyer at time of import.
$500 paypal deposit is required at end of auction.Only registered paypal bidders may bid, this is for your protection, and ours.
We reserve the right to cancel the listing if we sell locally.We also offer inland transport and will coordinate all the transport on your behalf until the vehicle reaches your door.
We understand ebay buyers put a lot of confidence in us with these direct imports. We value your confidence, and if you are willing to wait a bit, we will get this vehicle to you as described, in the timeline we included in this description.
We really appreciate your interest.

More classic cars for sale