Mileage: 46,000
VIN: 5kk157538
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: rear wheel drive
Interior color: White
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Car description

I have anopportunityto buy a car that I have been chasing for a while so my 52 has to go. This car is in outstanding condition. This is an original documented 44000 mile car from Iowa. The maroon paint is 100% original and has great patina. The black was painted around 2005. To preserve the patina and factory original paint a clear coat was applied about two years ago. The stainless is in great shape with a few minor dings. All of it is there. The chrome does have some surface rust but it just adds to the patina. The super RARE golden gazelle is in great shape too. Has visor and is also in great condition.When this was being done theoriginalmotor was stripped and repainted. I then added Fenton headers and intake withRochestercarbs. A new alternator water pump electronic distributor plugs and wires were installed. I had an all new exhaust system installed with dual Porter mufflers. Awesome sound. New radiator.At this time I removed the old Powerglide that was still operational and install a T5 transmission. This is the perfect setup for these cars. This required a 10 bolt rear end. I installed a 3.73 posi unit and new drive shaft. The rear end has new brakes and emergency brakes. The car has been lowered 3" in the back and 2" in the front with a Jamco suspension kit. All new front ball joints andsuspensionparts were installed along with a complete alignment. New Coker radials were installed after the alignment. They haveapproximate2500 miles on them.The floor pans are great the rockers had some rust but has been taking care of. The interior has been completely redone using the factory seats. Trunk is also finished. Original clock does work. See pics. nothing needed. All gauges work and operate correctly. I converted the car to 12 volt along with the original gauges.The rear fender skirts are a shade different color because they have been extended down to match the body line. They look a lot better this way.They only thing this car need is the vacuum line hooked up for the wipers. You can fly in and driver this car home. Please ask any and all questions because as you can see by my feedback I do not want any unhappy buyers.Buyers with zero feedback must contact me before bidding with name address and phone number or your bids will be canceled.

More classic cars for sale